The Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 of the State of California determines that lead and cadmium (used as raw materials in some of the components in this product) are considered carcinogens and reproductive toxicants. Although in the normal use of our products the risk of direct contact with such materials at hazardous level is minimal, please be advised that:
(1) You should wash your hands after having contact with PVC (polyvinyl chloride) coated materials such as DC cables. PVC may contain lead or lead compounds.
(2) Wash your hands after having contact with soldered parts. Solder used for the assembly of our products may contain lead or lead compounds.
(3) Do not directly touch any liquid that may leak from the Nickel Cadmium rechargeable cells. The liquid may contain cadmium.
(4) Avoid oral contact with any part of our products. If this should occur, rinse the mouth with plenty of water. Consult a doctor if you are unsure if the exposure may have reached hazardous levels.
(5) Keep our products away from the reach of children. Our products may contain small parts that may cause suffocation, or other consequences, if swallowed.
(6) Our products are designed for two-way communication purposes only. Any eventual consequences arising from hazardous contacts with defined material(s) caused by misuse of our products are considered to be the user's fault. Please read the instruction manual of this product carefully before use.
(7) Please dispose of or recycle our products properly in accord with your local regulation(s).
(8) The user assumes the risk for exposure to chemicals/materials at hazardous levels caused by the use of peripherals or accessories made by third-parties and used in conjunction with our products.